IEEE Control Systems Society - Call for Nominations for 2016 Awards
Nominations are open, and due by May 15, for the following IEEE Control Systems Society Awards (see http://www.ieeecss.org/awards for full details). Award nominations should be submitted at awards.paperplaza.net using the nomination form for the relevant award. Details on the process for nomination are available at the individual award pages below. Instructions for using the paperplaza awards nomination system are available here.
- George S. Axelby Outstanding Paper Award (for a paper published in 2014 or 2015 in the IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control);
- IEEE Transactions on Control System Technology Outstanding Paper Award (for a paper published in 2014 or 2015 in the IEEE Transactions on Control System Technology);
- IEEE Control Systems Magazine Outstanding Paper Award (for an article published in 2014 or 2015 in the IEEE Control Systems Magazine);
- IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems Outstanding Paper Award (for a paper published in 2014 or 2015 in the IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems)
- IEEE Control Systems Technology Award (for outstanding individual or team contributions to control systems technology);
- Control Systems Society Transition to Practice Award (for a distinguished contributor to the transition of control and systems theory to practice);
- Antonio Ruberti Outstanding Young Researcher Prize (for a young researcher for innovation and impact on systems and control).
- IEEE Control Systems Society Award for Excellence in Aerospace Control (for a team or individual contribution to Aerospace Control in the previous 36 months)